Our management services include the coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, financial management, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible. The following is a brief outline of the management services that we provide:
Maintain frequent contact with Owner, or any consultants of the Owner (i.e., attorneys, accountants) to ensure the efficient and correct management of the property.
- Collect and record rents and implement assertive collection procedures
- Accounts receivable / Accounts Payable
- Billings for common area charges
- Monthly financial statements, including current and year-to-date activity.
- Prepare the required 1099’s for year-end accounting.
- Conduct physical inspections
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities, repairs and improvements
- We have a 24 hour maintenance hotline for emergencies
- Enforce buildings rules and regulations
- Recommendations for common area improvements
- Negotiate contracts, supervise independent contractors, on-site employees, etc.
Leasing or Tenant Placements:
As a full service Real Estate Firm we are equipped with the knowledge and experience to locate and screen potential tenants. All information supplied by the prospective tenants are verified through our extensive screening process. We always run Credit, Criminal, Eviction, Employment Verification and Rental History Verification. This process has allowed us to achieve a less than 3% delinquency rate for all properties we manage.
Areas We Serve:
My Rent Source provides property management services to Coweta, Fayette, Cobb, Forsyth, Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Douglas, Paulding, Cherokee, Henry, Troup, Meriwether, Gwinnett, Spalding, Pike, Clayton, DeKalb and Fulton County.