General Overview of Our Services:
Screen prospective tenants (credit report, criminal background check, eviction report, employment verification and rental history verification). Collect your rents and disburse funds via direct deposit into your bank account or client preferred deposit method. Maintain your property in the most cost effective ways by performing and supervising maintenance. Respond to both landlord and tenant questions in a timely fashion.
Areas We Serve:
My Rent Source provides property management services to Coweta, Fayette, Cobb, Forsyth, Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Douglas, Paulding, Cherokee, Henry, Troup, Meriwether, Gwinnett, Spalding, Pike, Clayton, DeKalb and Fulton County.
• Advertising via Yard Sign, Our Website, Craigslist, GA MLS and over 100+ online websites.
• Show property to prospective tenants
• Review and Screen applications (process credit, criminal & eviction screening reports)
• Collect and hold 1-month security deposit in a GREC approved escrow account
• Sign a 12 month minimum lease agreement with tenant
• Collect monthly rent payments and take all maintenance phone calls
• No management fees until we secure a qualified tenant
• Call to get approval for needed repairs exceeding $250.00
• Manage subcontractors who perform repairs ensuring quality and timeliness.
• Pay subcontractors and send copies of invoices to the homeowner with receipts.
• Organize with tenant entry to the home when repairs or inspections are needed.
• Perform regular property inspections to ensure tenant is conforming to MRS standards.
• Send late notices on the 6th of each month
• Apply $100.00 dollar late fee on the 6th and $10.00 dollars per day until paid in full
• File for eviction if the rent has not been paid
• Represent the home owner in court for the eviction
• Follow local eviction rules and court proceedings.
• We report ALL payment activity to Experian RentBureau every month
MRS has the ability to provide a wide range of monthly or yearly reports for our owners. Reports including but not limited to: Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Income Statement, Gross Potential Rent, Guest Card Report, Tenant Ledger, etc.
Marketing your property is paramount and our methods are time tested and market proven. We advertise on over 100+ online websites and on three different MLS boards (GA MLS, KWLS, FMLS). Just a few of the websites we advertise on are:
Our full time maintenance teams have over 20+ years of experience and they are licensed and insured. They offer cost effective and quality solutions to common maintenance issues and repairs. We do NOT up-charge on repairs like many of our competitors do.
In order to make sure that your property is being constantly cared for we conduct regular property inspections. We will perform an initial inspection at sign on, move in inspection, a 6 month inspection and a move out inspection. Our inspectors are trained to look for neglect, damage, possible maintenance issues, HOA infractions and code violations.
We want you to have your payment in the most timely and convenient fashion possible. We process rent payments as quickly as we can every month. After accepting and posting rent payments, we check each statement for accuracy and process your payment on or before the last day of each month. Your direct deposit payment date could be affected by weekends, holidays and your banks ACH processing time. Checks that are mailed and not direct deposited will typically take 2 to 3 business days to arrive. All monthly statements are available online by logging into your owner’s portal. If you do not know your username/password for your owners portal please contact us. MRS will issue 1099 statements before January 31st each year for tax purposes, per state law.
We understand the value of professional relationships and protecting the friendships that you have created over the years. That is why we developed our agent referral program. Any licensed GA agent providing a property management referral will receive a $250 referral fee upon the owner signing a management agreement with us. Referrals over 10 properties will be negotiated.